What are Cookies and how are they used in myspanishsoul.com
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly
- Keep the information updated in your browser and do not depend on the configuration of page refresh, or the possible proxies through which the information goes from when it leaves our servers until it reaches your browser.
- Identify the user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow personal information to be known. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites, without preventing access to the contents. However, this may influence the proper functioning of the Services.
Type, purpose and operation of Cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the User closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the User maintains their browsing preferences) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: Volume adjustments of video or sound players, video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser, objects stored in the “shopping cart” in the E Services -commerce such as stores.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a Service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help orient the content to its location.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (Omniture, Netscope, Comscore and the like that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an Analytical Cookie in the User computer. This Cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to myspanishsoul.com to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are: Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time, Anonymously identify the most visited and therefore more attractive content for the Users, know if the User who is accessing is new or repeats visit: Important: The “Cookies” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of “Cookies” allow you to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous User while browsing the portal. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the navigation patterns and / or behaviors of the User are stored as they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES: In addition to the advertising managed by myspanishsoul.com in its Services, this portal offers its advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties (“Ad-Servers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from our Protal Services from the Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
Disable Cookies in the main browsers
Normally it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the browser, or stop accepting the Cookies of a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from downloading when opening an email.
Below we offer the user guidance on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Side effects when disabling cookies
Some features of the Services will be disabled, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce Service, receiving information directed to your location or viewing some videos.
Update in our cookies policy
myspanishsoul.com may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.